Thai Herbal / Bath & Body / Pure Essential Oil / Crystal Deodorant
|Pure Essential Oil
Essential Oils are a precious gift from Nature. The vegetable base oils used to dilute essential oils before massage are also natural. Both base and essential oils work in harmony with the human body, minimizing any risk of adverse reactions.
In the modern world there are many chemicals and synthetics in common use, to which increasing numbers of people suffer allergic reactions, such as asthma, skin rashes, digestive upsets, and so on. Aromatherapy's natural qualities help to redress the problems caused by excessive use of these unnatural substances.
Our pure natural essential oil for effective use and ultimate satisfaction, the essential oils are grouped into three main categories according to their properties and therapeutic effects.
Essential Oil in this category are capable of reducing fatigue, depression, and anxiety. As a result, they bring freshness, liveliness, and clear mind, all of which aspire a new beginning of a day. Therefore, this type of essential oil is a good match with your morning call, in the car on the way to work, at work, or even in a party. Twelve different kinds of essential of oils belong to this “Refreshing” category as follows:
Basil Oil : Relieves premenstrual stress, insect repellent
Cajeput Oil : Relieves cough, cold and flu, sinusitis
Eucalyptus Oil : Relieves respiratory problems, cold and flu
Grapefruit Oil : Relieves cold and flu, headache, nausea, jetlag
Lemon Oil : Anti-bacteria, relieves insect bites, muscular ache and pain, cold, enhances blood circulation
Orange Oil : Relieves muscular ache and pain, cold, insomnia, enhances blood circulation
Peppermint Oil : Relieves nausea, migrain, sinusitis, hangover, insect repellent
Petitigrain Oil : Relieves insomnia, cold and flu
Pine Oil : Relieves cold and flu, muscular ache and pain, insect repellent
Rosemary oil : Relieves headache, migrain, cold and flu, respiratory problems, insect repellent
Sage Oil : Enhances blood circulation, anti-septic
Tea Tree Oil : Relieves pains
Essential Oil in this category are capable of reducing tension, fatigue, frailty, melancholy, loneliness and depression. Consequently, they help relax, encourage, emotionally balance, calm down, concentrate, and rest in tranquility. These oils are recommended for tension at work, after work, after work-out routine, in the shower, during meditation, before bed, or during leisure time with family. Sixteen different kinds of essential oils belong to this "Relaxing" category as follows:
Anise Oil : Relieves cold and flu
Bergamot Oil : Relieves cold and flu, insomnia, anti-inflammatory
Cassia Oil : Relieves cold and flu, enhances blood circulation
Cinnamon Oil : Relieves cold and flu, insect bites, enhance blood circulation
Citronella Oil : Relieves insect bites, insect repellent
Fennel Oil : Relieves painful menstruation, allergies
Frankincense Oil : Relieves sinusitis, asthma
Geranium Oil : Relieves pains, cold and flu, nausea, hangover, jetlag, insomnia
Juniperberry Oil : Relieves pains, premenstrual pain, anti-septic
Lavender Oil : Relieves pains, migrain, allergies, insomnia
Lemongrass Oil : Relieves muscular ache and pain, insect repellent
Nutmeg Oil : Relieves pains, muscular ache and pains
Rosewood Oil : Relieves cold and flu, respiratory problems, insect repellent
Sandalwood Oil : Relieves insomnia, nourishes skin, anti-inflammatory
Essential Oil in this category are capable of reducing depression, and loneliness, while enhancing relaxation, stability of mind, warmth, and sexual stimulation. The "Romance" essential oils are recommended for special moments with your loved one.
Cedarwood Oil : Respiratory problems
Clove Oil : Relieves aches
Floraline Rose Oil : Relieves nausea, headache, hangover, painful menstruation, insomnia
Ginger Oil : Relieves aches, Alzheimer's disease
Jasmine Oil : Relieves menopausal problems, nourishes skin
Patchouli Oil : Hair treatment, nourishes skin
Rosemary Oil : Relieves headache, migrain, cold and flu, respiratory problems
Ylang Ylang Oil : Relieves premenstrual stress
Primary Aromatherapy Methods :
- inhalation add two or three drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water and breathe in the steam for a few minutes with a towel draped over your head to capture the steam with the essences.
- vaporization the most preferred method of vaporization is to add pure essential oils to a nebulizing diffuser for dispersing micron-sized particulates into your immediate environment for aromatherapy benefits.
- bathing add four to six drops of pure essential oils to a hot bath along with a dispersant (such as alcohol or milk) to break up the oil on the surface of the water, which avoids the oil sensitizing your skin. Or, alternatively, you can add 1 teaspoon of golden jojoba, as the carrier oil of choice, to protect the skin.
- massage using 15 to 20 drops of pure essential oil in 1 ounce of massage oil base is one of the most relaxing and therapeutic ways to receive the aromatherapy benefits of the oils, along with the detoxification of the body through lymph drainage and the stimulation of the entire circulatory system.
- spray adding 1 teaspoon of essential oils to 7 ounces of distilled water along with 1 ounce of vodka or 90% isopropyl alcohol (to emulsify the oils) and then spray on bedding, linens, towels, and use as a room spray to deodorize and disinfect the air.
Packing : Pure Essential Oil in 500g aluminuim bottle without label
Please contact us for wholesale price